Tunestor is free software that enables you to:
- Download music directly from the Internet to your iPod in just two clicks
- Keep track of your downloads with online bookmarks
- Share music links on Twitter and other services.
Tunestor takes the pain and difficulty out of transferring music from the Internet to your iPod. Most people currently waste a lot of time and energy downloading music they found on the Internet to their computer, and then over to their iPod. You normally have to:
1. Download the file using a browser
2. Select the location where you want to store the file
3. Wait until the file is downloaded
4. Start iTunes
5. Manually add the file to your iTunes library so that it will be copied to your iPod when you plug it in.
Tunestor simplifies this process, making it possible to do this with just two clicks:
1. Right-click the link to a music file
2. Select 'Download File to iTunes' in the context menu shown.
Tunestor does the rest: it automatically downloads the file to its music folder and adds it to the 'Tunestor Downloads' playlist in iTunes. When you connect your iPod to your computer, all the music downloaded in this playlist will automatically be copied to your iPod!
Tunestor keeps track of all your downloads in its online bookmarks so that you always know from where you downloaded music. Moreover, you can listen to your downloads online at work, at home, or at an Internet cafe even if you don't have your iPod with you!
Tunestor lets you share music links with friends on Twitter and other services.