Zipeg opens and explores content of zip, rar, arj and other archives, preview files and images before you extract/unzip them. Extract only the files you want.
Using Zipeg you can double click on the item and automatically open the document in Preview or your preferred application before you extract it.
You can choose what to extract and where to put extracted files.
* see what`s inside BEFORE you extract;
* open files in Preview directly from the archive;
* see image thumbnails (EXIF) in tooltips;
* extract items simply by dragging them;
* easy-to-use user interface;
* Macintosh version is also available (visit www.zipeg.com);
* archives are processed in background;
* supports variety of archive formats ZIP, RAR, ARJ, 7-zip, TAR, GZ, GZ, BZIP2, CPIO, LZH and more ...
* opens password protected encrypted archives
* decodes national file name encodings inside archives (code pages)
* explore CD and DVD ".iso" image files;
* reports cumulative contents size of subfolders;
* customizable destination and source of extraction;
* settings are persisted between sessions;
* seamless keyboard navigation;
* autopath completion for destination folders;
* automatic updates;
* 100% clean as certified by Softpedia.com: No Spyware, No Adware, No Viruses;