WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, and other popular formats. WinArchiver can also mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction.
1. Support almost all popular archive formats.
2. Open and extract archive files.
3. Edit existing archives.
4. Create zip, 7z, iso, mzp archive file from hard disk files.
5. Support unicode file names.
6. Mount archive file to a virtual drive without extraction. You can use it as a professional virtual drive software.
7. Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
8. Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
9. Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.