AlphaEZCam is a powerful, yet easy webcam application that lets you manage multiple camera's and upload images to web servers.
AlphaEZCam can be quickly installed and is easy to use. With its built in wizards you can setup a webcam and quickly create a number of different webcam pages together with automatic image uploads to your web servers.
Here are some of its features:
• Supports multiple webcams
• Live camera preview, letting you monitor your webcams
• Auto Capture and upload of images at intervals
• Caption overlay letting you insert a caption with with custom font, color, transparency, date/time stamps
• HTML page wizard to create/save/upload your web page in a variety of formats
• Selectable image size (webcam dependent)
• User controlled image snapshots & thumbnail display, saved to local hard drive or uploaded
• Easy to use FTP Wizard that takes you step by step through adding a server for your camera project to use
• FTP Help functions letting you detect the most appropriate FTP settings to use and test your settings are working.
• Activity log window, so you can monitor activity and use it to aid troubleshooting
• System tray icon so AlphaEZCam can run without cluttering your desktop
• Auto start with windows and run your cameras on startup
• Easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
• Comprehensive help file
• Works with almost all USB Cameras
• Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
• 6MB disk space
• One or more USB webcams