Recipe Center 5.0 is a free user friendly tool to organize, email and print your recipes. You may download recipes from recipecenter.com or import recipes from Meal Master. It can easily convert cut and pasted recipes from any recipe sites. It includes:
1. Create New Recipes: Compile your own recipe collection. Uses IntelliSense, a tool that makes suggestion of words to use as you key in the letters in RecipeCenter Version 5. It is very useful when encoding recipes because it makes your work faster and more consistent.
2. Import/Export recipes to and from Meal Master
3. Recipe Download: RecipeCenter can import thousands of recipes from various compatible recipe websites
4. Recipe Resizing: Recalculates the quantity of ingredients needed according to your desired yield
5. Advanced Search Filters: Search by multiple recipe name, ingredients, keywords, etc.
6. Recipe Card Printing: Print out recipes, with the option to attach pictures.
7. Recipe Exchange: Send recipes to your friends by email (PDF format, Text format and Recipe Center format)
8. Shopping List: Print your shopping lists based on ingredients of selected recipes
9. Unit Conversion Tool: a flexible unit conversion tool to convert an extensive list of units of measurements, example: 1 cup of strawberry converted into pound, ounces, g or kg
10. Advanced Recipe Encoder: Allows the user to simply cut and paste recipes into the program - no need to retype recipe ingredients
11. Spell Checker: Spell check your recipe ingredients, procedures, shopping list
12. Export to Pocket Kitchen: Copy recipes from Recipe Center and store them in your Pocket PC using EGS’ Pocket Kitchen Software, the Pocket PC version of Recipe Center.
Other software by EGS Enggist & Grandjean Software SA